Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the site standardizations.org, owned by the International Businesses Standards Organization (IBSO) collects, and the ways in which this Website uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
This Site may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- * information relating to your use of this Website;
- * information that you provide for the purpose of registering with this Website;
- * information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Website services and any other information that you send to the Website.
Using personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- * administer this website;
- * personalize the website for you;
- * enable your access to and use of the website services;
- * marketing communications;
IBSO discloses your personal information to its agents, representatives, authorities or sub-contractors for these purposes, the IBSO agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, IBSO may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
IBSO will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Website will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. These websites are not operated by IBSO and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.